The following system-wide enhancements have been made to ConcentrixCX to enhance the user experience. These do not require any configuration.
ConcentrixCX “In-App” Notification - ConcentrixCX will now display configured notifications. These notifications are currently being used to notify users of our production releases and will display if you are logged into ConcentrixCX. Placement of these notifications will be in the top right corner.
The following notifications will automatically happen prior to a production release:
1) A 48 hour notification of when the release will occur.
2) A warning message 5, 10 and 15 minutes prior to the actual downtime.
Data Export - When performing a data export with a month to date filter, this date range will display in the Excel/CSV output in the first row.
Crosstab Metrics – Table View - ConcentrixCX users are now able to perform a copy and paste from the values that are displayed via keyboard controls. To perform this action:
1) Select the cells from the table view. These cells will now be highlighted.
2) Select Copy command [Control+C] on the keyboard.
3) Navigate to where this is needed.
4) Select Paste command [Control+V] on the keyboard.
The following bugs have been resolved. These do not require any configuration.